Posts on web & tech in libraries.
All posts →
- The future of libraries (again)
- Kill the LMS – what a modern library digital presence should look like
- The dangers of automation (or making a visit to the library worth it)
- The New Library, Almere – What a universal library service looks like
- Library website visits increase 16% in 8 years—is that all?
- Libraries should invest millions in search engines
- Your website is not as important as your catalogue
- Library websites, catalogues and their poor UX
- Google's infantile big brain