Suffolk Libraries self–service web app
Our own transactional web app that runs in a browser, offline and on any device and any OS.
Suffolk Libraries website
A lightning fast, static website with events and dynamic maps built on APIs, Tachyons, Jekyll and Netlify hosting.
Skinny Guardian website
The last 30 Guardian articles served fast in an easy to scan and read format.
Latest web & libraries blog posts
- Lessons learned from developing library self-service software: The launch date shouldn’t be the real launch date
- Why modular CSS is better than using ‘semantic’ class names: An example
- The end of The Deck
- Using a sound CSS methodology (you might call it a framework) is a good thing
- Lessons learned from developing library self-service software: User testing isn’t as good as user using
- Improving where filters in Jekyll
- Small vs big user studies (and making lots of changes)
- Measuring success on library websites
- The Uniqlo website's fixed header makes it unusable
- Build user requirements into your requests for proposal and avoid long functional check lists